Monday, April 23, 2012

New Quarter!!! And Update!

Heylas-

I can see this quarter is going to be amazingly fun! I can't wait to get images uploaded! I have a piece from last quarter to mail out & a piece to finish ( Ghazal's). No, I didn't forget ;.) so I will warn you, it might take a bit to respond to some of you! But you will get responses.
Last Quarter's classes, you will notice I kept a list of whose work I got. That's so you know I got it and Roger can get your grade in. Like last quarter, some of you forgot to put names on the work!!!! :.~ So a few of you will need to email me and let me know whose work belongs to whom.
Also, last quarter I found myself answering some Art & Humanities Questions. If any of you get stuck or need help with a class, feel free to ask. I can answer HW questions in just about any subject except, Algebra! For that use YouTube!
As Roger might have pointed out - I am degreed up the yang after 15 years at EWU! Its a ridiculous thing but it's true! I have degrees in both Art & Art History, with a few degrees to spare. So I will open a post for all of you to ask questions. If you just want to discuss the finer points of art or philosophy- that's great too!
I will also post some pictures of what I have been working on as, I am thinking about doing another exhibit this year.
Lastly, I opened this up to students from last quarter too- if you want to keep doing the mail art project, we can keep that going indefinitely with several other artists!
I will start to get your work posted up today! :.)..

Cheers,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment