Monday, April 23, 2012

Amanda Acheson

I love the users manual you included! We use to make those by the hours when we were kids!
I love, love, love the quotes!

"He who throws dirt is loosing ground" Confucius?

"Do not mistake temptation with opportunity" (You would love May West's thoughts on that! ;.)

"It takes more than a good memory to have good memories"
(So true! Although, Positive Psychology studies have shown it helps tremendously.)

"If you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain."

"It doesn't matter! Who is without flaw?"

"Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support" -Shakespeare

"A cynic is only a frustrated optimist"
(or a paranoid schizophrenic ;.)

"A woman who seeks to be equal with me lacks ambition :.)"
( I feel like that everyday!)





1 comment:

  1. Amanda Acheson :-) sorry i forgot my name

    ReplyDelete