Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amanda

Enclosed on the back was a touching letter Amanda wrote which, I hope she does not mind if I share. Regardless of our own political or religious views, love is a universal verb!

My Man Wears Combat Boots:

My most loved friend and future husband is deployed! I love him more than myself and in my eyes he is a hero, especially my hero. Many not share my thoughts and my own moral beliefs.
I do not like war, but I will forever support the United States and ALL their Armed Forces. I will forever support MY man! Not only are there regulations on mailing myself or my heart, it isn't a physical option for me. I want to share with the world my love; support, pride and, care, for this one soldier and all those that stand by him. He is a reason for freedom.
Yes, it is allowed that I mail paper, but this paper represents love and support. I am not just sharing that life is beautiful, but the reason we can live the way we do. I am mailing a feeling and I ENJOY life. You can definitely mail that!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment