Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Received & Sent

I have received mail art from the following people:

Roger Ralston : card sent
Katie Walker
Erika Dickenson: Mailed
Amanda Goldman
Reina Almon: Mailed.
Christina Hebert: Working on it. (waiting on supplies)
James Earl: Mailed
Thang Nguyen: Mailed
Lindsey Valdorinos
Mark Namkoong
Jennifer Arne
Lindsey Mattison
Mackinzie Peterson
Reece Stanley
Justin Patterson
Gretchen Funston
Ashley Lockmer- Mailed!
Tim McCarl (I think?)
C. Bowerman- mailed
Nicholas Whiteman -Mailed
Tori Bird. (nope I don't mind at all ;.)
David Oleynik
Allyssa Souza: Mails Thurs.
Adranna Ornicek
Aaron Zaderoary: Mailed
Billie Ovnicek: Mailed
Anastasiya Chumov
Pavel Dukin- Mailed.
Brittany Shelley- Mailed.
Unknown Sender of leaves & turtle?
Leticia Juarez
Ranha Engelbright
Melissa Ferris-working on reply
Chazal Meratnia - working on reply
Marquise Moses-Mails Thurs.
Tiffany Starr
Unclaimed- No Name: Card
Queshawna Anderson- mailed.









If you wish to get a reply, please include your return address not the Art Depts. address. If the Art Dept. is listed as return address I will assume you did not wish to get a reply. If you have already sent me one with Art Depts return addy but want a reply- email me at Puffywaun@gmail.com with your addy, I'll be happy to send you something! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment